Wednesday 17 July 2013

Missing



This place was unfamiliar,
Grimaced by the vile thought of disbelief
My heart still heard the sounds that squeezed neglected tears
Weeping as it kept the treasure it once treasured - a beam of sunlight stole appearance through the curtains of the heart mirrors.
Moments prior - flapping with joy was my hyper, courageous self.
Managing to snatch a few smiles from her startled face that kept her bright eyes shining like the moon in the night,
I was lulled to think that she defined the treasure I longed.
Expressionless social networks can't bridge the feeling we communicated.
Her voice once arranged with sweetness, pause of breath-taking chuckles and tenderness, seemed as it if it had grieved the day before.
Exhausted time frames filled with coupled anger produced a desire for hatred.
On the periphery of my heart - Neglected fantasies stay engraved as heart walls that one day can be explored.

~ThaUsual!

No comments:

Post a Comment