Saturday 3 August 2013

When I think with Ink

Sink your head in my heart and feel the venom that intoxicates my blood
It is the flow of an ensnared mind with scorpions
Stinging the caves of a silenced soul but speaking the truth that I feel
Scan and see through the dilated pupils of my poetry
The consequences of the pill I’m willing to overdose- thinking
An echo of a trapped voice in the house of its mind
A salad of deafness and muteness- bottled silence
When senses dwell in the story of the within-
To be silent is not to be quiet
Speaking is not to be heard
But thinking with ink, is to voice your concern!

2 comments:

  1. "To be silent is not to be quiet"--I wholeheartedly agree. You write amazingly, and it's just ..why are u so flippin' great?? You're extremely talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaa lol... it's what I feel hey. I'm glad it's manifesting as a positive thing. Thank you so :) :) your comment means a lot

      Delete